Arena Use -
Our indoor and outdoor arenas will be leased out on a limited hourly basis for scheduled times throughout the month to non-borders. Periodic seminars
and clinics may cause either arena to be closed for the entire day. There will be a discount for Fox Trot Farm borders who wish to attend any seminar
or clinic. Those days will be posted on the schedule board in
the barn and on-line well in advance as not to inconvenience our boarders.
Lessons have the right of way at all times. Borders are always welcome to share the arenas, but please ask the instructor's permission to enter and exercise caution when sharing with beginning riders. You may not lunge, crack whips or jump during lessons.
$25/per hour per horse/rider (trailer in)
trainers are not allowed at Fox
$800 per day (8 hrs) for indoor up to
for Seminars and Clinics (½
& ¼ days available)
Catering Available upon request - Prices
Rider Waivers - All persons riding horses must sign rider waivers. You must sign an outside rider waiver if you would like a friend or relative to ride your horse for any reason.
• Fox Trot Farm Indoor & Outdoor Arena areas are available for schooling dependent on weather conditions and scheduled activities.
• A minimum 24 hour advance reservation is required if space is available. Do not leave requests on the voice mail. Call 540-341-4005 or 703-403-5460 during business hours (Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm) to make your reservation.
• All persons schooling must check in at the office before unloading.
• All horses must have a current Negative Coggins test and current shot records. Bring a copy of the test and shot records with you. Horses without a current Negative Coggins test or current shot records
will not be permitted on the grounds.
• All persons must sign a release form or have one on file in the office. Release forms are valid for the current calendar year.
• Schooling is limited to the rings (indoor and outdoor). Non-border riders are strictly prohibited from riding in other areas of the farm.
• All persons on a horse must wear hard hats.
• Please put away all jumps, clean
up any manure and turn off all lights when done.
• Fox Trot Farm, LLC is privately owned and operated. Facility rules are strictly enforced.